Thanks so much to dressed to quill for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award.
As she rightly points out, this nomination comes with responsibilities which include:
* Display the award logo on your blog (hopefully I’ll figure out how to do this – meanwhile, it’s set as my featured image).
* Link back to the person who nominated you (done that, above)
* State seven things about yourself
1. One of my most exciting moments when living in Belfast was seeing NHLer Theo Fleury play with the Belfast Giants hockey club.
2. My inner age is about 32, even though my birth certificate says middle age.
3. I need to lose 20 pounds – and I don’t know how to do this because I’ve never gained weight in my life – until the past year.
4. Neil Young is my musical hero.
5. I occasionally enjoy a Jameson’s whiskey, straight up. This brought me no end of admiration from bartenders in Ireland who couldn’t believe a woman would drink like that.
6. I’m a good dancer.
7. I’m a lousy singer.
* Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
* Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
[…] you debdundas for nominating me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ *claps*. How thoughtful of […]
It’s well deserved!
Aren’t you nice?!
Nice writing from you…
Thanks! It’s what I love to do.
[…] me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award… rohan7things The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic Midway Chef Randall Sandbag Heart Cancer in my Thirties leazengage Mysteriously […]